Planners - Floor Plans / Exhibitor's Information
1. All exhibit floor plans must include type of vehicles and or gas-operated products; 2-story booths etc. must be submitted to the Director of Convention Operations. Once approved, a full size copy of the floor plan must be submitted to the Director of Convention Operations & Exhibit Supervisor. This should be done three months prior to the set-up date. Any revisions in the floor plan must be submitted to the Augusta Convention Center 30 days prior to show set-up date. The decorator will not be permitted to set-up without the approval of the exhibit floor plan.
2. Augusta Convention Center reserves the right to approve all exhibitors' information kits and/or notices prior to mailing. All exhibitor information kits must be submitted to the Director of Convention Center Operations for approval prior to distribution.
3. The floor load of the Augusta Convention Center is 350 lbs. per square foot. This is the absolute limit, and violations will not be permitted.
4. A complete exhibitor listing with the on-site contact name, company name, address and phone number/cell phone number must be submitted to the Director of Convention Operations on the day of move-in.
5. Ceiling clear height in the exhibit hall is 32' 6". Loading dock door dimensions are 1 0' tall by 8' wide. A floor diagram can be found Here