Planners - Security
1. All security firms must have the approval of the Augusta Convention Center Director prior to the show opening date.
2. Augusta Convention Center requires on file:
- Certificate of Insurance on file with the Convention Center/hotel.
- Hold Harmless Agreement on file with the Convention Center/hotel.
- All officers must be in uniform and maintain acceptable grooming standards.
- No smoking or eating in their assigned work area is permitted.
- No firearms are permitted in the building except Special Duty Sheriff Deputies. (O.C.G.A.1611-120 The Georgia Firearms and Weapons Act)
- No sitting when visible in public space.
- All meal breaks are to be taken in designated areas.